Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SFxTekken - Raven, Kuma, Ibuki & Hugo Reveal

With videos, Ono-san also released a rack of screen shots of the newly added characters to the upcoming Street Fighter x Tekken. There is a new open combo system and the art has been touched up a bit. At the moment there is a rumored character list. Take a look for yourself: 


Let us know what you think about this so called roster... Do you agree? So far it looks legit because the past characters released have been on this list. I will be holding a poll in reference to customer selection later in this blog.

Here are you screen shots & videos following:
   

VIDEO:




This game has some promising excitement meter, however, there has to be balance and rivalry. That was what the game was based on, correct? 
I, for one, believe that Street Fighter characters such as Alex, Fei Long and a original Street Fighter 1 character should be in this game, from the Tekken side I would love to see Jinpachi & Eddy Gordo.

4 comments:

  1. Not only I want Fei Long in this game, I also wanted Lei Wulong in this game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be a good argument to make as well. I think they are relying more on the name than they are the game. They are not building a rivalry, right now it looks like a spoof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should add Zafina. That would make my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Ono doing wrong? & what do you think he could be doing better with this title? I'm almost certain that Harada is going to do better on his version.

    ReplyDelete